Welcome to WestLake Care Community
At WestLake Care Community, we understand that making a long-term care decision for yourself or a loved one is not easy. Fortunately, our long-term care community gives our residents the most comfortable environment possible while supporting you with the medical and emotional support you need.
When you visit WestLake Care Community, you will see that every resident is part of our community: WestLake is their home and the other residents are their friends and neighbors. Our residents’ rooms reflect their own personalities and tastes through decorations, pictures and even pets! We are happy to provide our own version of “pet therapy” at WestLake by allowing residents, family members and friends to bring their pets to visit.
WestLake Care Community provides a dedicated social worker to provide social and emotional support to the residents who live with us. Social workers help residents access services within and outside of our care community. The social worker can assist with:
- Arranging in-house health counseling and personal therapy sessions
- Connecting residents with spiritual support
- Helping connect residents with dental, hearing and vision services
- Assisting with discharge planning
- Educating clients about community services available and options for more independent living